The 2017 Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show® HAS MOVED from the Miami Beach Convention Center to Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin!
WHEN: President’s Day Weekend, February 16-20, 2017
Premier Day: Thursday, February 16, 10 am– 6 pm
Join us on opening day and avoid the crowds! Be among the first to experience the show, see and board more than 1,300 boats and shop 1,100 exhibitors from around the globe.
Show Days: Friday, February 17—Monday, February 20, 10 am–6 pm daily
WHERE: 3501 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149. Located on Virginia Key minutes from downtown Miami
GETTING TO THE SHOW HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
Premier Day $40
Adult (age 16+) $25
Two-day pass (Friday–Monday, Februray 17–20) $45
Five-day pass $100
15 & younger FREE
Located across the Bay from downtown Miami, Virginia Key is easy to get to by land or sea: plentiful parking, shuttles and water taxis service.
A NEW, DYNAMIC SITE FOR IN-WATER AND LAND EXHIBITS.
- More than 1,300 boats on land and in the water with 550+ slips.
- A deep water basin to accommodate large boats
- Closed and open-air tented exhibit space for marine accessories, electronics, engines, nautical gifts and apparel and services.
ENTERTAINMENT, DINING & MORE!
Enjoy your day at the show and experience the boating lifestyle in a whole new way.
- On-the-water boating workshops, daily seminars, and fun ways to test the waters including paddle sports demos
- A new menu of dining and food options that cater to every taste, with several restaurants right on site