The Bahama 35 is the newest addition to the Bahama Boat family.
This brand new delivery featured above shows the first of its kind "Stand-Thru" hardtop with upper controls, giving you a more econimical option for a higher vantage point than a full upper station, and yes, you saw it correctly–those are twin Verado V12 600's on the back!
The latest member of the Bahama family of offshore center console vessels sets a new standard in the industry for its size by featuring all of the exact same design & engineering features, quality of manufacturing, amenities, and sea keeping abilities of its larger siblings in a more nimble & affordable package:
Computer designed & CNC cut master model, No-wood construction, Four fiberglass stringer hull, No-twist fully integrated structure, with bonded molded liners, Flush deck for enhanced fishing ability, Proprietary twin-gasket watertight hatch systems, Fully lined center console with 6’6” stand-up headroom, Roomy, lockable electronics dashboard, Aircraft quality wiring systems, Bahama Boatworks hard top, with Birdsall Marine Design legs, Walk-thru transom door, Composite transom (rated for up to three 300 hp outboards), Over 50 mph speed with twin 300 hp outboards, Fuel capacity of 400 gallons for extended range.Be sure to view the virtual tours.
- Beam: 10’-6”
- Draft (engines down): 2'-4"
- Draft (engines up): 1'-11"
- Weight: 7,000 lbs
- Deadrise: 60° - 24°
- Fuel: 400 gallons
- Freshwater Tank: 60 gallons
- Live Bait Well: 60 gallons
- Engine Capacity: Up to 1050 HP
- CCP UV resistant Armourflex™ Gelcoat
- Vinylester and Isophathalic resins
- Vacuum bagged PVC foam core
- Massive solid fiberglass stringers and bulkheads
- Engineered hand-laid specific laminate schedule, including 045°/090° biaxial fiberglass
- Diamond pattern non-skid decks and gunwales
- Inside of all hatches finished and gelcoated
- Proprietary double O-ring sealed hatches
- Flush mounted 316 stainless steel hinges
- Forward seating model with storage/fish boxes
(Raised deck model has twin oversized fish boxes with overboard drains)
- All dash switches protected by waterproof boots
- Circuit breaker protected systems
- 5.0 GPM saltwater washdown system
- 5.0 GPM freshwater system
- (2) 1,500 GPH live-well pump box
- LED international navigation lights
- LED rigging compartment lights
- LED lighting in all storage compartments
- LED console interior lights
- LED multi-color cockpit lighting with remote control
- LED lit anchor locker & bait well
- Dual Rule™ 2,000 GPH bilge pumps with Ultra Safety Systems™ automatic switches with manual overrides
- Ultra Safety Systems™ high water alarm
- All pumps and mechanical equipment mounted in plain view with easy access
- (2) 10” 316 SS pop-up bow cleats (blind fastened)
- (1) 316 SS pop-up LED bow light (blind fastened)
- (4) 316 SS cleats with hawse pipes (blind fastened)
- Easy bilge access with clear acrylic covers
- 3/8” acrylic windshield
- Locking & weather-tight console electronics enclosure
- Heavy duty rub rail
- Walk-through transom door
- 1/4“ thick, anti-corrosion protected aluminum fuel tanks (mechanically fastened, foamed & glassed in)
- Vacuum bagged, 30lb. density - transom core
- Large or small sink/bait prep area with fresh and saltwater
- Power assist hydraulic steering
- Keikhafer™ trim tabs
- Integral fiberglass dive platform/engine bracket
- Walk-in console with 6’ 6” headroom, and space for optional head and sink
- Top loading anchor locker with built-in anchor holder
- Proprietary oversized hard top with pass through door, 3 LED spreader lights, 2 LED lights
- Custom Birdsall Marine Design™ schedule 80 leg assembly
- Molded in radio compartment with glove and locking door
- All hatches incorporate 316 SS compression latches with SS pneumatic assist struts.
We offer an extensive selection of customized rigging and equipment options to choose from. Please consult with a representative to outfit your new Bahama boat...your way!
All brands available upon request.
Choice of twin, triple or quad engines, depending on model.
(Standard Features are subject to change without notice)